Friday, July 14, 2006

A Friday post to the neglected blog


In the News
Pete Coors- with all that bank, get a driver!
Truth, Justice and "All That Stuff"
Savage Neologisms

Dining Out
During Pam-palooza- IC, TB, & I dined with Real World Denver cast & camera crew at Snooze. Jason "I like to talk about myself more than food" Sheehan over at the Westword is not a fan, but JeepBoy loved, loved it.

DHP, SNG, & I enjoyed drinks & dinner at Steubens in uptown on Wednesday. Strange booze pricing- affordable martinis/overpriced wine- but yummy food in a very SNG & JB friendly atmosphere. The mirrors on the wood paneling reminded me of the old White Spot, (aka Wet Spot) on South Broadway.

Gelman's is replacing the "new" (blah) menu with a newer menu. Keep your fingers crossed.

And on the topic of dining out, can I just say how much I LOVE SMOKE FREE COLORADO! We may soon be ready for the belated IC's birthday celebration at Drag Queen Bingo.

Voter Guide Request
Now 3(Update: 4) full color mailings for Yes on 1A- one (two) with Hick's smiling face. Just Vote No?

No comments: