Sunday, January 4, 2009

Get Ready to Garden!



So you don't have to, I've linked pages of catalogs I'm ordering from this year:

Scheepers Kitchen Garden Seeds Good herb & Asian greens selections; no photos

Seed Savers Exchange Great pics, lots of organics

Baker Creek Heirloom Heirloom, huge selections (8 pages of tomatoes), not much growing info, not all depicted

Johnny's Organized by category, good growing info

Stokes Commercial catalog has a ton of growing info and mostly hybrids

Seeds of Change I'm ticked because they increased packet prices 50 cents--nearly a 20% increase; NM farm that grows organics

The Chile Woman My friend Susan ships transplants of chiles, peppers, tomatoes & tomatillos, $3 per plant


And if you want to see my veggie wishlist, it's growing & posted at my new garden produce wiki.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shamless plug for one of my clients who runs two local foods co-ops.
http://www.rmfu.org/co-op/local-food/

And you should join RMFU for $25 a year for developing this kind of shit.

rebeckspe said...

Bummer, I thought it was a real food co-op that you join and work in and hang out with all the hippies and libertarians.

Andrew Oh-Willeke said...

Already! Gah!