Wednesday, February 15, 2006

nirvana is old person music?

I need InfoChef to tell me how she gets the email to blog thing to work. It never works for me. I am writing this on the plane from snotlanta to denver but will have to cut & paste into a post. There is a total asshole in front of me who has now returned two glasses of wine and is requiring the steward to open yet another bottle. I should really clarify that it is not "glasses" but rather plastic cups he has returned in this Chapter 11 world. (I know you feel really sorry for me.) In addition, he has pushed his seat back so far that I am having trouble keeping my laptop open at a 90 degree angle. (This is difficult to do in First Class unless you are a superasshole, as this guy clearly is.) There are 4 woman in First Class tonight. (out of 24 seats) The other 3 are traveling with their spouses. I am guessing for ski vacations. For sure the fur coat in 2A is heading to Aspen. Probably hasn't been there since last October when she was recovering from a little nip-tuck.

But the real reason I am writing.... I am listening to the in flight radio and am very sad to learn that nirvana nevermind is now considered such old person music that it is played in it's entirety on the in flight radio station that usually plays simon & garfunkel or james taylor. holy cow, i am old.

1 comment:

InfoChef said...

CD2E is asking MOI for tech tips? Ah, I can't believe it!

So, here's the skinny for all of you stuck-in-flight blogger-via-email wanna bes:

1. Go to blogspot.com and log in to your account and our blog.
2. Under the Settings tab, fill in the Mail-to-Blogger Address (check the Publish box, but not sure why) with a word of your choosing. Before clicking the orange box.....
3. don't forget to save this newly created email to your address book. Whenever you feel like blogging, just send an email to this address.

Now on to your specific question, CD2E. I don't know why it works for me and not you. Sorry.