Thursday, March 16, 2006

second hand smoke hangover


I had 3 tall (not double, just tall) tonic & goose over 4 hours last night- yet I feel as if I had drunk lots of cheap tequila.

I think I have a second hand smoke hangover.

I really hope all goes well in this final push for the latest Colorado Clean Indoor Air Act. If bars go smokefree, they will probably need to set up as special QuitLine for politicos during session.

Here is a webcam of an ashtray. Gross!




PS. If tikkibaum is reading the blog, I saw your favorite bartender in Denver last night.

2 comments:

InfoChef said...

There is only one brown Volvo SW with various liberal politico bumper stickers, and when coming out of an office building yesterday eve, it was parked in front of the greet Saturn SW.

But no note on the windsheild. Nor did I leave one, though. I guess your car is more noticeable than mine.

SHOUT OUT TO DHP'S FRIENDLY FACE TODAY. (WAS I WINCING IN GENERAL PAIN?) YOU AND SNG ARE THE QUEEN BEES TO WHICH I BOW DOWN TO...I HAAAAAATE THAT ICKY STUFF OVER THERE. GOD BLESS YOU.

codown2earth said...

LOL. I actually thought as I parked to go meet misc RC'ers for drinks, that looks like InfoChef's car. But then I thought, no, she wouldn't be at drinks... never thought she would be at an office building!