Monday, March 27, 2006

Tom Tancrado IS A fruitcake.

I am attending a conference in Southern California. Tancrado is all over both the local and national news spreading his hateful immigration agenda. Tom Tancrado really is a fruitcake. On the topic of immigration, Happy Cesar Chavez day.

Other things I would blog about if I had more energy....

-Shooting range adjacent to dog park in Golden & a "wish I had pulled the digital camera out of my pocket" photo op. (Dog Blog has photos of dogs when I did pull camera out of my pocket.)

-A "simplify" wall hanging with hooks dust collector thing.

-New favorite white wines: A to Z Pinot Gris and Tyee Pinot Blanc.

-A moment to ponder why Blogger Spellcheck would recommend "britches" as a replacement for "fruitcake".

UPDATE: Here is a fun blog from a Tancrazy Constituent: http://tancredowatch.blogspot.com

1 comment:

shitsngrins said...

Tancredo or correctly spelt Tancrazy?