Monday, March 27, 2006

Tom Tancrado IS A fruitcake.

I am attending a conference in Southern California. Tancrado is all over both the local and national news spreading his hateful immigration agenda. Tom Tancrado really is a fruitcake. On the topic of immigration, Happy Cesar Chavez day.

Other things I would blog about if I had more energy....

-Shooting range adjacent to dog park in Golden & a "wish I had pulled the digital camera out of my pocket" photo op. (Dog Blog has photos of dogs when I did pull camera out of my pocket.)

-A "simplify" wall hanging with hooks dust collector thing.

-New favorite white wines: A to Z Pinot Gris and Tyee Pinot Blanc.

-A moment to ponder why Blogger Spellcheck would recommend "britches" as a replacement for "fruitcake".

UPDATE: Here is a fun blog from a Tancrazy Constituent: http://tancredowatch.blogspot.com

4 comments:

DenverHotPants said...

Tancredo is also planning on becoming our next US Senator. He must be stopped.
http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/ci_3629442

DenverHotPants said...

I wonder what the spell check would like to substitute for "dumbass".

shitsngrins said...

Tancredo or correctly spelt Tancrazy?

HotPants01 said...

Tancrazy and Lou Dobbs are lovers. You heard it here first :) How much more can this planet take of those two chicken fuckers? NO MAS BULL CRAPO!