Sunday, March 26, 2006

Daily Observations


The magnetic yellow ribbon seems to have lost popularity (thank god). Unfortunately I have seen an increase in the number of “pray for our troops” magnetic yellow ribbons. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Our president has a “prayer team”. “ Mobilizing millions of Americans to pray for our president, our leaders, our nation, and our troops.” NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Don’t go to the Perk and Pub on 20th Street. They close at 2:00 on Sunday and don’t serve alcohol . . . which just makes it a lame coffee house. The Delocator worked and I am now blogging from the fabulous Monkey Bean!

Sam’s No. 3 has the best hangover breakfast hands down.

Hiking on windy days sucks. I’m still picking sand out of my eyes.

The guy sitting across from me is hot-t. Damn you camera-less cell phone!

I really have nothing interesting to say. I’m just avoiding my work. Does anyone know where to get Mimolette cheese? I think I have a new addiction.

2 comments:

codown2earth said...

One of my coworkers is using prayer as a project management technique now. (Note: this is for a software application project.) She is specifically looking for and I quote "a miracle". Somehow I just don't think Jesus is going to be laying hands on the server, honey.

codown2earth said...

Belmar Whole Foods has the best selection of cheese I have seen in the greater Denver area. Better than Cherry Creek Whole Foods or the snobby Marcyks.