Thursday, April 20, 2006

Do NOT come near me with that.

So today on the floor of the House a legislator actually used the words “put on your big boy and big girl panties”, yada yada yada. I kinda went blank after hearing those words. It was way too funny. Anyway, when I was discussing this with another capitol hostage, he informed me that actually, man panties exist. They are called Manties (Man-tease). I shit you not. And before you have to ask, yes they do have the “days of the week” set.

Have you stopped laughing yet? Because I haven’t. You know what the worst part is? THEY COST LESS THAN MOST WOMEN’S UNDERWEAR, INCLUDING A THONG.

3 comments:

waltzeswithdogs said...

i checked them out. no self respecting woman would be caught dead in those styles. additionally 1.9 million people have visited the site. Yikes.

shitsngrins said...

Too f---ing funny!

codown2earth said...

Sally: Well, if you must know, it was because he was very jealous, and I had these days of the week underpants.
Harry: Ehhhh! I'm sorry. I need the judges ruling on this. "Days of the weeks underpants"?
S: Yes. They had the days of the week on them, and I thought they were sort of funny. And then one day Sheldon says to me, "You never wear Sunday." It was all suspicious. Where was Sunday? Where had I left Sunday? And I told him, and he didn't believe me.
H: What?
S: They don't make Sunday.
H: Why not?
S: Because of God.