Friday, April 21, 2006

random

random thoughts on the plane home last night...
1) dansko's rock. Guinness ate my first pair. there are lots of TJ MAXX shoes in my house. She selected my $120 never go on sale clogs. such expensive taste. i finally bit the bullet & replaced them. my feet are so happy.
2) what's going on with the blog? I feel like I am posting solo... not even love for the Sex in the City references? What's up? where is the love? UPDATE: Thanks for the post, DHP!
3) damn, where is my i-pod. i feel so unhip tonight on the plane without an i-pod.
4) cheap vodka. once you go to the goose - it's hard to go back. this "first class" finlanda is tasting about like crystal palace.

random thoughts from today...
1) I am loving my Very Best of Lisa Loeb CD
2) How the heck do CreamyCrafter & RNestaM have time to be publishing newsletters with a newborn at home? LOVE the Scallion!

2 comments:

waltzeswithdogs said...

I feel so honored to be considered for the renegadiest of crafters. If you let me in, I won't have to participate in a scrap book activity, will I. Please, please say no. I think I will be busy waltzing that day.

codown2earth said...

Craft Day has adopted a very liberal (pun, of course, intended) definition of crafts- much more than scrapbooking. As an alternative, there are no craft requirements to be included in our LINKS section. =) We even let straight boys in there.