Sunday, April 23, 2006

Urge to yell Polo

I have just returned from buying chocolate frogs for an upcoming work event at Cherry Creek Cost Plus. A small child in the store, named Margo, got separated from her Mom in the isles of things no one really needs. This lead to an exchange as they circled around the shelves calling "Margo", "Mom", "Margo", "Mom", "Margo", "Mom", Margo".... I had the urge to yell "Polo" but did not as alas none of my fellow shoppers gave the appearance that they would indulge me the joke.

(Note: Less you think CD2E a callus soul, neither Mom nor Margo seemed worried about the temporary separation.)

1 comment:

waltzeswithdogs said...

I wouldn't have been able to resist. You showed remarkable self restraint. The fruit was just too low and ripe and should have been plucked.