Monday, May 15, 2006

It's fine. I put a disclaimer on it.


If you are a frequent reader of the blog or a capitol watcher you know of the antics of (soon to be former) Representative Jim Welker. He is a hateful moron, but one that has the power to make laws. At least until November, but the session is over. So, really, all he has left is the ability to spread ignorance under the title “State Representative”.

But I digress. This blog is really about the absolutely hilarious disclaimer he now puts on his hateful e-mail. “I am passing this on for informational purposes. I do not claim to agree with all of the content, but, I believe that it is good for you to read what others are saying via the Internet, just like you would be reading newspapers, magazines, watching TV or listening to the radio.

If something that you are reading by what I send you, I suggest that you contact the author. I did not write the article and will not take the responsibility of what others say or write.”


Well, I guess he has learned his lesson after sending the essay that called Katrina victims “welfare pampered blacks”. A good disclaimer will absolve you of your sins. I’m going to need a doosey.

No comments: