Sunday, July 23, 2006

Shameless promotion.

Since we’re all about ourselves, our thoughts, and our causes, DHP thought she’d turn the pet-owning crafters about a really great product, Pet Promise. Since we’re also into buying local, it should be noted that the products used are grown by family farmers in Colorado (and some other states, but did I mention FAMILY FARMERS?).

I was given a sample at a Farmers Union meeting this weekend, where I had Miss G with me, and she freaking loved the shit. Ate through the bag I was holding the stash (natural bison) I was given. Oliver will also be switched to the cat food immediately. They have a great store locater on their website.

1 comment:

codown2earth said...

cd2e picked up some pet promise at whole foods this weekend... tres elefantes LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. They all sit and fluff their ears when i go to get the bag.