Monday, September 11, 2006

Of all the crap...

Of all the crap that has been done in the name of "9/11"... I find the tv network abuse the most annoying. There is a long list of tragedies (shrub's second term, cowboy wars, loss of liberty, etc) which disturb me. The TV networks annoy me.

First there is the crap that IS on the TV this week: docu-drama, manipulative faux-news, & too many panel discussions. But what is really annoying is what ISN'T on TV. It's after labor day folks. It's time for the NEW FALL TV SEASON. Those damn networks are using "9/11" to hold out one more week until we see if this new Aaron Sorkin-Bradley Whitford thing is going to fill the giant hole that West Wing left. The only network who is putting out new programming is Fox which is not normally on my DVR list but the pickings are slim. So after watching the 18th Season opener, I have to say the Simpsons have jump'd the shark. I could have waited another week for such a weak episode.

No comments: