Saturday, October 7, 2006

Guns to Teachers???

I just love Republican answers...too many school shootings? Let's not try to address society, let's just arm teachers. I can see it now..."Excuse me class, I need to shoot this 'bad guy'. (POW) Now, who can tell me the names of the founding fathers of our country?" BRILLIANT.

Interestingly, Rep. Lasee (WI), made this arguement because "Thailand & Israel do it", therefore it can work in Wisconsin. WHAT??? How on earth did he get there...Thailand, Israel, and Wisconsin are alike???? Even if that were a valid arguement (HA), my mother always said "Just because Johnny does it doesn't make it right."

1 comment:

ChristianLiberalChick said...

Ahh yes, I'd forgotten about how we go to Thailand & Israel for advice on running countries. Good point. (Ditto on the sarcasm.)