Thursday, November 16, 2006

Emergen-C

DHP's email about Vitamin C sent me down to the kitchen to mix up an Emergen-C and Club Soda. My single self would not have had boxes of this in the house. Emergen-C is a Jeepboy thing that survived our merger. There is a list of things that didn't survive the merger but that's not my list to share. Instead here are a few things that I mocked before Jeepboy but now have found their way into my day to day life. (1) 4-Bucks- I found the justification for the Latte (great source of milk) long before JB but my Cap Hill living single self only patronized local establishments. ( 2) Cable TV- with the fancy-pants DVR...

... okay, I got bored with that list. Maybe I will finish it another time. Instead, here are few other random notes:

Why do I continue to drink house margs when I know they make me feel like ass the next day?
There is a new blog on the shoutout list: Enjoy Every Sandwich

8 comments:

rebeckspe said...

oh crap. you found me.

DenverHotPants said...

The serious illness scare turned out to be exhaustion mixed with the certainty that DHP had mysteriously eaten shellfish. It ended with barfing that got rid of the fever. One of the two above were in play.

You need to add metal furniture and leather to the before/after JB list.

For the record, DHP still shuns FourBucks and will remain loyal to the Capitol Hill coffee joints. Most recent fave . . . Java Moon at 10th (maybe 11th) & Lincoln.

DenverHotPants said...

Oh my god. I love rebeckspe. When will we meet??

codown2earth said...

Yes, steel coffee tables and black leather chairs are certainly on the post-JB list. =)

DHP at Lola 2x in a week is a bit of a fate-tester! The secret ingredient I always have to remember to skip when I am cooking for DHP is clam juice. It's that thing you can't quite call out in a sauce that makes it yum, yum, yum.

InfoChef said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rebeckspe said...

Dang - scheduling conflicts force me to ask you to catch me in december! Plus I need to find a craft......

DenverHotPants said...

Aside from the reading of trasy magazine (and Martha Stewart), the making of bloody mary's also count as "crafting".

codown2earth said...

rebeckspe:

Email codown2earth@yahoo.com for December details. ~CD2E