Sunday, December 3, 2006

More christmas-hating and satan worshiping, and a movie recommendation

So, I went looking on the internets tonight for a good old peace sign wreath because I’m not crafty enough to make my own and I came up with some fantastic blogs on the subject instead. Looks like I’ll have to make one at the next craft day. This will be my first holiday decoration (other than a poinsettia) put up since days of the LEON related theme (love the Hot Pants!).

This is my most favorite blog that includes a rant on the christmas-hating, devil worshiping liberals down in Pagosa Springs. The Top 10 Conservative Idiots, No. 270.
“Okay, where are we so far... liberals trying to ruin Christmas, check. Peace symbols = devil worship, check. Animated penguins making children gay, check. iPods helping the terrorists, check. As you can see, conservatives have really got some great ideas for winning back Congress in 2008. Oh yes, they're in touch with the mainstream. They've got their finger on America's pulse, you might say.”
The review of Happy Feet is actually my favorite part.

I was also going to write a rant of the “Peace. Love. The Gap.” ad, but I couldn’t possible top this one.
"Peace Love The Gap": Everything that's wrong with this country in 30 seconds.

I watched my most favorite movie today, Harold and Maude. If you have never seen it, that needs to be corrected. If you haven’t seen it in a while, add it to your netflix, you will find new things you never knew were there.

2 comments:

waltzeswithdogs said...

great post - loved the top 10 list. that's a url I will save for future entertainment.

InfoChef said...

I would suggest starting with a purchased wreath as well as some wire and extra material for the cross-hatching.

There are many forms of wreath forms available--foam, straw, wire, greenery--at your local hobby store--oops, make that Michael's.