Friday, June 22, 2007

Move over Nader there is a new spoiler in town and his name is Bloomberg

2008 should be a great election year as the people have had it with Bushy
and want change. Change being the major word here. Yesterday my brother
called me from New York to tell me that he is going to support Bloomberg if
he gets into the race for President as an independent. He said he has done
a great job for New York and is pro choice, gay and immigrant. He views him
as a viable choice if Hillary or Obama (people he views as not electable)
are on the ballot as the Democratic candidate. If people like my brother
vote for Bloomberg instead of the Democrat and all the right wing gets out
for however their candidate is, Bloomberg could be our spoiler in 08.
Another 4-8 years of repression by the Republicans! Irronically when I
googled Bloomberg I found an inteview with Ralph Nader on MSN about the
potenial race. UG!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19355342/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Wikipedia: "Irony is a literary or rhetorical device, in which there is a gap or incongruity between what a speaker or a writer says and what is generally understood (either at the time, or in the later context of history). Irony may also arise from a discordance between acts and results, especially if it is striking, and seen by an outside audience."

codown2earth said...

I am still holding out hope for Tancrazy to run as an Independent. The hateful of this country really need a candidate they can get behind. (Plus, won't he have to give up his CO seat to run for Prez?)

While it is still too early to tell, I think I am with 5thlung. I would like to imagine a world where Obama could win.

Daily Show suggested the proposed "dream ticket" of Bloomberg-Hagel sounded like a frightening childhood illness. Vacanite immedatiely.

ChristianLiberalChick said...

Whatever happened to humble service? Yeah, yeah...I'm still a naive Christian that someone good can be a leader. Ha. You have to be corrupt to make it past the state legislature (again, Andrew could do it :)