Monday, October 15, 2007

Blog Action Day

Today is Blog Action Day. This year's focus is meant to be on environmental issues. It has been a long day and I don't have the energy to blog so instead I am just linking a few older eco related RC post: putting beds to bed, i have long claimed that satire is a lost art, animal vegetable miracle, & america is exporting environmental nightmares.

The cooler (finally!) weather has returned me to the kitchen. On the menu tonight is butternut squash soup with BLATs (turkey bacon, of course). Last night was chicken mole. (anyone have a tried & true mole recipe? I am not in love with the one I didn't follow last night.)

1 comment:

InfoChef said...

There's a green pipian I love for its wacko combination of bread, almonds, raisins and who know what else. I can't find online right now, but will tote the Bayless to C-Day.