Monday, November 26, 2007

Talking Turkey/ Wine of the Week

Crafters (& any Bleaders) who weren't at the CD2E/JB Thanksgiving event missed out on Rspe's Pumpkin Ginger Tart, LL's stuffing, JeepBoy's spin on Turkey Breast & Apple Pan Gravy and something similiar to Slow Roasted Onion Salad. Also enjoyed were a 1999 Cuvaison and a 2001 Zahtila Cabernets. Both were from CD2E's Napa Trip several years ago- long before the 3 oz carry on rule. Pre-dinner entertainment was provided by Lil'CC- a quick study of the harmonica.

For your list of things to do with out of town guests: Redstone Meadery.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmmm. I can't believe I missed it. Sounds better than either of the two Thanksgiving dinners I ate.

Also, there is a Pino Noir sale at Argonaut this week. I'm sure they don't hold a candle to the Cuvaison, but still there are some good ones on sale this week.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and I hear the Stanahans Whiskey tour is also good . .. an in Denver.