Sunday, December 16, 2007

Even my alter ego* was offended

I have just returned from JB's holiday party where a 1996 era Bill Clinton joke involving a prostitute was told to 250 people to cap off a speech that began with a summary of the history of political party affiliation but branch. As I lifted my jaw off the floor and asked don't they have lawyers, the wife beside me pointed out there would be no open bar if they had lawyers.

I knew it would be a great night in the first 2 minutes when discovering the words "Highlands Ranch" appeared beneath my "name" on the name tag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh good god. Highlands Ranch?! Were you all named Mrs. Marc Trice? Take heart that you do not look that boring.

ChristianLiberalChick said...

I hope you drank all the high end alcohol you could get your hands on. You know, role playing the closet drunks that live out there.