Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Men are Skeevy

I write to share with you my disappointment today and the unfortunate subconscious association, now, of the Tattered Cover with perverts.
Not to remind you how hot I am--we leave that to The Speaker, ;-)--but to remind you that Men are Not to Be Trusted.

First of all--to the congenial man who PASSED ME A NOTE:
LIFE IS NOT THE FOURTH GRADE!!!! I'm sorry I couldn't read your entire list of multiple choice items, but just because we shared a power strip doesn't mean I'm there to pick up men. Not that perhaps the TC isn't a great place to pick up people, just get a little wiser to the signals, eh??!

Secondly--to the older balding slob closely perusing all levels of the tote bag rack and evidently not wise to the ways of the SKORT: I'M WATCHING YOU, TOO, YOU GIANT F***ING PERV.
He's undoubtedly kin to one of the drivers of the 4-cars-in-2-hours that parked alongside the kid-packed Pool in the 'Hood the other day, too. Just passing their lunch hour in the shade, I'm sure.

Disgusting.

4 comments:

codown2earth said...

Downtown or Lodo?

InfoChef said...

Colfax, of course.

rebeckspe said...

I've got to get out more.

InfoChef said...

Go for it. I think I'll get out less. Sort of the cause and/or the result of my paranoia---can't decide to feed or starve it.