Saturday, February 25, 2006

blog under construction...

I am playing with the template code today. You may see strange colors, columns, & missing links. But right now, I am meeting DHP for bloody marys. Update: Getting better at reading the code but struggling with the multiple columns of our original template. I am not going to re-customize all the links until I get some of these other issues fixed. Sorry to leave the hood up but c'est la vie. Another Update: Still under construction. (Monday, 2/27) Links are back. Trying to ignore the strange date header behavior. Taking a break from fixing blog for a bit. Hopefully everyone can deal. (Wed, 3/1)

3 comments:

InfoChef said...

Small font and dark background hard on those of us approaching middle age faster than some of the rest of us...of course, you know I've been there for DECADES!

InfoChef said...

Congrats, you seem to have figured out how to adjust the column sizes!!

I know because my Christmas gift to my mother uses this same template...now only if all of her cohorts could be as cool as mine and actually JOIN the blog...ah, baby boomers and technology, eh?

InfoChef said...

Even better, now my mother the non-blogger has introduced the word BLOG to a community group that she's involved in....nothing like diving right in!

You'll be glad to know that I'm sure I'm the tech support on that blog!