Thursday, July 20, 2006

"I have black people who work for me," said Welker. "Some of my good friends are different colors."

Hopefully this is the last post on this fucking asshole. You guessed it Representative Jim Welker has once again proved that he is a racist. What a shock. His excuse is priceless.

Before DHP gets accused of being bigoted, some of my best friends are scary conservative freakshows. Oh wait, no they’re not. My friends are intelligent and able to think for themselves.

DHP would also like to point out to Mr. Welker that black people also worked for slave owners. I wonder how many of his "black people" are in leadership positions in his company, which is under Federal Investigation.

This is not the first time Welker has invoked the "some of my best friends are black" rationale. Remeber this gem from a few months back? "Some of my best friends are of different skin color, like Ed Jones," said Welker, referring to Sen. Jones, a Colorado Springs Republican who is black. Jones said that he and Welker are friends, but not best friends.

Jackass. If we had a Never-Existed-To-Me list this moron would be on it.

2 comments:

HotPants01 said...

I must say the Old Town HotPants crew is LOVING the Dead-to-Me List. Fucking brilliant, I say! Brad Pitt would be on my dead-to-me list, if I was cool enough to have one. Oh, and Punky Brewster...that boob job was a big disappointment.

shitsngrins said...

This post cracked me up, good job hotpants!