Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Roman Holiday Wine List

Canyon Wind 2000 Cabernet Sauvignon- Purchased at the Georgetown, CO wine tasting room on a camping trip to Guanella Pass
Ercavio 2005 Tempranillo Roble- One Day Wine email Special from Argonaut this fall
Emilo Bulfon 2006 Piculit Neri Delle Venezie- Mondo Vino wine tasting last Friday
Zahtila 2003 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon and 2003 Oat Hill Estate Port- We finished up the bottles I actually brought back from my Napa trip at Thanksgiving but it was on that trip that I discovered this little winery and later joined the Wine Club.

5 comments:

rebeckspe said...

There was wine?

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, we drank all that!!! I owe you wine. It was all very good though. I think it was the Emilo Bulfon that I really really liked, but that is only if it was the first on served. I remember that much.

codown2earth said...

Canyon Wind- the Colorado wine- was the first one in the decanter.

Anonymous said...

So this list was in order of consumption? Without close examination I thought it was alphabetical. No I realize that 'er' comes after 'em'. In any event, the Canyon Wind was exceptional. I'm going to see if I can find some.

I have not had a drop of alcohol since the extravaganza. Man that was a good time.

codown2earth said...

If we served the wines in Alpha order, that would be have really crazy... especially since non-linear JB was opening.